The Ego Collection of poems.
Warm up this winter with some delicious Turkey Chili
1 Pound Ground Turkey, Cooked and drained
2 Cans Whole Tomatoes, drained, 14 oz.
2 Cans Red Kidney Beans, drained and rinsed, 14 oz.
1 Can Black Beans, drained and rinsed, 14 oz.
1 Can Tomato Sauce, 12 oz.
1 Cup Yellow Onion, chopped
1 Cup Celery, chopped, fine
1 Cup Carrot, chopped, fine
3 Tablespoons Chili Powder
1 Tablespoon Worcestershire Sauce
1 Tablespoon Cumin
1 Teaspoon Cumin
2 Teaspoons Ground Red Pepper
1 Teaspoon Salt
(shredded Cheddar Cheese, Optional) for Garnish
1. Combine all ingredients except cheese into the slow cooker, Cover Cook on high approx. 6 – 7 hours.
2. Top with cheddar cheese and serve.
via Poetry Reading: Tears For You, by KG Petrone
via New Re-release!
Great warm breakfast for a snowy morning!
A deliciously adorable breakfast quiche. Loaded with cheddar cheese and Ham!
1 Package Refrigerated Pie Crust, 14.1 oz. (2 crusts)
2/3 Cup Milk
1/4 Teaspoon Black Ground Pepper
1 Cup Cooked Ham, diced
1 Cup Fresh Baby Spinach, finely chopped
3/4 Cup Cheddar Cheese, shredded, divided
1/4 Cup Sweet Onion, diced
1. Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
2. Unroll crusts on a lightly floured surface. Using a 4″ round cutter, cut out 6 rounds from each crust. Re-roll scraps as necessary.
3. Spray muffin pans with cooking spray. Place one round in bottom of each muffin cup. Set aside
4. Beat eggs, milk, and pepper.
5. Distribute ham, onion, spinach and 1/2 of the cheddar cheese evenly among the muffin cups
6. Pour egg mixture evenly into each muffin cup. Top with remaining cheddar cheese.
7. Bake 20 – 25 minutes until eggs are set. Let sit 5 minutes…
View original post 44 more words
Brrr it’s cold out there. Warm up and fill up on this simply delicious dish!
This recipe was passed down from my Mother-In-Law and in a family favorite.
6 Each Boneless Pork Chops
3 Cans 26 Oz. Tomato Condensed Soup
3 Cloves Garlic, peeled and sliced
1 1/2 Teaspoons Black Pepper
1 Teaspoon Salt
1/2 Teaspoon Garlic Powder
2 Teaspoons Extra Virgin Olive Oil
1/2 Cup Water or Chicken Broth
1 1/2 Cups Water or Chicken Broth
1. In a large frying pan, heat oil. about 1 min. on medium heat. Then add garlic until edges are golden brown stirring to flavor the oil. Sprinkle each chop with salt and pepper. Fry pork chops about 3 minutes. Sprinkle upside with salt and pepper. Flip cook another 3 minutes.
2. While chops are cooking. Add all three cans of tomato soup sauce in a large sauce pot on med. heat. When chops are done place in tomato soup sauce. Repeat until all chops are done.
View original post 76 more words
via Beef Barley Vegetable Soup
Nothing like Beef Barley Veggie Soup to warm you from the inside out! Yummy!! via Beef Barley Vegetable Soup